Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Graduation time

Well it's been several days since I last let you know what was going on, but trust me, I was busy!  My friend Kathy needed graduation announcements made - 50 of them.  I'm not set up like a print shop, so it was a piecemill operation, but I did it!  And they looked pretty good.  Pictures are posted below.  I also have made congratulations cards for several graduates.  They are fun as I remember how important and emotional graduation was for me (all those many years ago!).  I also tried a new technique to make a wedding congrats card.  I embossed the front and then took chalks to color in here and there to give it an "old" feel.  I really liked the results and will probably do a few more cards like that.  
We're in our third day of a good old nor'easter and I've been wet more times than I care to mention, but it has forced me to stay inside and get some work done.  And moreover, it has caused everything outside to become so beautifully green!  So, I'm off to get a few more things done.  Everyone be safe out there and have a great Memorial Day weekend.

No comments: