Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Staying busy!

I hope everyone reading this is doing fine.  The weather here in northeast Florida has warmed nicely and our average temps this week are in the 85 range.  Sunny too, so I have had to water the plants in the pots daily.  I have tomatoes on the vine and bellpeppers and the squash plants are growing fast.  
I've also been busy crafting.  I just completed a purse/tote bag of my own handiwork design that is large enough, has enough pockets, is summery and the straps are the right length.  I love it!  Also, I've been crafting barrettes and listed them on Etsy.  I've finished up a few new cards and I've etched a couple of glasses that I'm giving my daughter and her hubby as a gift.  
This Thursday I am working with the PreK kids to make a Mother's Day card.  I will have the letters cut out and let them decorate the card with other die cut designs I am bringing.  It will allow them to be creative and still have it be one of my cards.  I think it will be a ton of fun!
Stay tuned as my creative juices come up with more stuff for the Etsy store!  Have a great week!

No comments: