Thursday, October 28, 2010

Earrings are everywhere!

It seems that many of us who are quillers are now creating jewelry!  I guess once you're in the holiday spirit you can't help but think of things to wear that match all of our favorite holiday outfits and colors.  I'm certainly no exception.  I made up some poinsettias a couple of months ago in a variety of sizes.  Two of them just seemed the perfect size for earrings, so I made them up.  But then I put them away safely and sort of forgot about them.  But I found them again and here they are!

I'm still working on the photography issues or practicing to get them looking good, but I am slowly getting better.

I really love poinsettias, they just make me think of Christmas and love and closeness.  The colors are so warm and these earrings just turned out the way I wanted them to.

I wish for all of you a fantastically successful, warm, loving, family filled and safe holiday season.  Get busy now!


Until next time!
Shelly

7 comments:

Bronwyn said...

Very nice earrings Shelly.
It is good to get an early start on Christmas

Artes de Nágela said...

I loved it!

Utine said...

nice!! I do have a quite similar one :)

Alli said...

You have a wonderful way with words, I adore poinsettias at Christmas time!!

Unknown said...

Hello, Shelly! I like your blog very much and I added it in my blogroll. Would you mind adding mine in your blogroll too? Thanks a lot! Diana from Happy Quilling

Sathya said...

Nice blog...and lovely ear rings....

Sathya
(sathyapapercrafts.blogspot.com)

Nati said...

beautiful idea!
Nati from Brazil
http://natquill.blogspot.com