Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Birthday card and holding boxes

I didn't want anyone to think I had been lazy the last few days.  I have been creating.  I have played with the stamping a bit more and I've been showing off everything I have created.  I visited my old friend Marilyn yesterday.  She loved my work, which I greatly appreciate.  If I'm ever going to turn this into a business, I've got to understand what people want and need.  I bought some boxes with clear covers to hold the cards that are quilled so that they don't get messed up.  If too many cards sit on top of each other the very thin quilled paper may get pushed to one side by the weight of the others.

The card I have pictured here is going to be for a niece.  Just a single beautiful flower with a simple message.  I think she will like it!

It's Spring Break here and I've been busy with my grand-daughter.  Keeping her entertained is a full time occupation!  But it's fun.  I wish everyone reading this a pleasant week and weekend.

Shelly

No comments: