Friday, April 2, 2010

My new punch works great!

I know a lot of card makers use punches and stamps.  And I'm probably excited over something many others have enjoyed doing for a good while now.  But I don't care!  I'm excited about how this card turned out!  I made it for a friend to give to one of her friends, but I wanted to share it here.  The stamp is Happy Birthday with a really fancy font for the H and B.  The punch is a MS lattice fence.   I chose to space it so that it appears to have posts as well.  Then I quilled and put tulips, a pink daisy and a sunflower in front of the fence.  The inside says "Bouquets of Birthday Wishes."  So now that I've had fun using a stamp and a punch I think I'll incorporate them more often.  They go well with my quilled flowers, don't you think?  
Have a wonderful Easter Sunday everyone!
Shelly

No comments: