Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A Get Well Wish




After a nice weekend away from home, we came back to find out that my mother-in-law was in pain and needed to be taken to the hospital.  After some tests they discovered herniated discs in her back that needed surgery to be repaired.  If not, she faced the possibility of not walking.  Of course, she's elected to go forward with surgery.  So to cheer her up a bit, I created this card.  Please forgive the lousy pics.  The flower is attached to one of those clear sheets, which gives the card a nice effect, but makes for terrible picture taking!  I colour penciled the flower and used a sticker for the wording.  I think it turned out nice.  I like the way the gentle yellows seem peaceful and calming.

I hope that you are having a good week.

Shelly

No comments: