Sunday, May 9, 2010

A Good Mother's Day

No new items to share today.  I just wanted to wish everyone a great Mother's Day and a fantastic week.  My daughter and son-in-law surprised me today by arriving at my mom's house yesterday so that they could spend the day with me once I arrived there.  My mom loved the card I created for her and my hubby and son-in-law made a wonderful meal for everyone.

Later we went to my mother-in-law's house to visit.  She had back surgery earlier in the week and wasn't quite up to par, but it was nice to see her and talk for a few minutes.  She liked the cards I made her as well.  She commented about how she hoped I could start selling some.

I've been working on a couple of new ideas for cards and hope to get them up in the next few days.  I have several birthdays next month and need to get ready for them.

Until then, take care!

Shelly

No comments: