Friday, April 3, 2009

Expanding my ideas

I've been searching around a bit to find other crafters in my area.  And I have found a group call the North Florida Craft Revolution.  Some are even from Jacksonville, which is quite close to me.  I'm following their blog for a while in hopes of feeling comfortable enough to join their group.  I've also spoken with my granddaughter's preK teacher and for Mother's Day I am going to provide the kids with the means to make a card for their mom.  It will get my name out locally and I think it will be a ton of fun to see what these kids come up with when presented all of these paper cut outs!  I'll take pictures and post them when it is done.
Have a great weekend and don't forget to check the mirthfulmary.etsy.com page at least once a week - Buy Handmade!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm really proud of you mom! :)